MongoDB User Group Christmas gift
Christmas (and winter) is coming and furthermore nougat and cold, there are many “mongoers” (people who work at MongoDB Inc.) coming back home for Christmas too.
So, taking advantage of it, we have organized what is probably the largest MongoDB User Group we have organized so far, the most complete of the year, in which we will have a 2 hours Workshop dedicated to the new version 3.2. The idea is that we all participate so feel free to bring your questions and your laptop to do some exercises. And if that were not enough, we will have more 5 talks about MongoDB. Here is the agenda:
15:30 – 17:30
- MongoDB 3.2 Upgrade Process
- Data Modeling for WiredTiger
- Document Validation Details
- $lookup Preview
18:30 – 21:00
- 3.2 Feature by Ruben Terceno (Solutions Architect)
- 3.2 Feature by Marco Bonezzi (Technical Support Engineer)
- 3.2 Feature by Raul Marin (Consulting Engineer )
- 3.2 Feature by Ramon Fernandez (Program Manager)
- Drivers by Christian Kvalheim (Node.js Developer)
How do I sign up?
It’s easy, first go to Meetup and made your RSVP.
Then sign up for the attendees list (for security reasons)
Ok! and where?
This great event will take place at Google Campus Madrid, Calle de Manzanares, 1, Madrid
See you all there!